Financial Crime Compliance Senior Manager
- To run and manage all Financial Crime Compliance Program which include anti money laundering & counter terrorist financing, fraud prevention & investigation, anti bribery & corruption, anti trust, FATCA and other tax compliance regulation.
- To run and manage compliance program. The activities that must be performed:
- - Prevention : drafting and reviewing policies, training, maintaining high awareness.
- - Detection : conducting regular compliance, risk management and investigation.
- - Respond : ensuring all statutory compliance reports are submitted as per Regulatory requirements.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Legal/Accounting.
- Minimum 7 (seven) years of experience in Audit/Compliance/Risk Management.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,