Billing & Collection Officer
- Generate daily bank statement report for all banks (premium receivable account).
- Daily bank statement reconciliation and enter the identified payment into the system.
- Process authorization of credit card (including auto debit credit card process).
- Create weekly report on Outstanding Premium & excess claim.
- Assist and resolve billing inquiries from internal and external customer.
- Process and enter all payment into the system promptly (daily settlement).
- Ensure the delivery of accurate and timely Premium Settlement.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Diploma degree in any major.
- Preferably has minimum 1 (one) year experience in similar position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Able to work overtime to meet deadlines as required.
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,