Budget & Reporting Manager
- Establish and maintain accounting systems and controls to ensure the integrity of all systems, processes and data.
- Prepare timely annual, quarterly, and monthly regulatory reporting.
- Review financial statements.
- Record procedures & internal controls to ensure compliance of regulatory and corporate guidelines related to accounting transactions.
- Work on projects related to statutory & regulatory reporting and standards.
- Assist in the management of audit process and initiate actions necessary to correct and close audit findings.
- Assist in developing and managing operating budget, including analyzing trends, variance and projections.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in Accounting and Reporting, preferably in life insurance industry.
- Familiar with IFRS.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,