Vice President for Insurance Operations Services
- Coordinates with management team to develop and implement plans for the operational processes.
- Leads, organizes, controls and manages Claims, Policyholder Services, Customer Service and Billing Collection based on the Company/Operations plan & procedure.
- Motivates and leads high performance team.
- Improves and measures Operations effectiveness & efficiency.
- Establishes key performance indicators and Service Level Agreement to support the Company and Operational goals.
- Involves actively in Product Development.
- Controls and ensures operations aspects are in compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Creates and maintains good relation with distributors, hospital provider network and TPA.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities in any discipline, preferably with medical related.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Life and Health Insurance Industries, preferably with Insurance certification.
- Has a knowledge and experience in Operational System & Processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,