Corporate Planning Assistant Manager
- Provide comprehensive support to create business plan and develop data analysis to achieve the company-targets.
- Involve in driving the business plan and monitor corporate performance and strategic management activities againts the plan.
- Evaluate progress of performance and strategy implementation and develop reports on organizational performance.
- Provide advisory and recommendation to departments for planning, performance and governance enhancement.
- Analyze Life insurance market in Indonesia as well as potential oppotunities and changes in the regulations.
- Support ad-hoc project managements as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities, preferably in Mathematics/Statistic, IT, Computer Science or similar.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in corporate planning or management consulting.
- Life insurance knowledge/experience will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Excellent writing and good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,