Group Business Support
- Assist marketing staff in preparing proposal, analyzing client needs, follow-up and monitoring progress of prospective clients.
- Maintain records of business renewal, outstanding premium, and excess claim.
- Carry out presentation/socialization of new/closed/renewal policy or simple health talk to clients.
- Monitor turnaround time of all new processes.
- Develop, maintain and improve good relationships with clients/broker.
- Maintain collaborative work with relative Departments.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major.
- Preferably has minimum 1 (one) year of similar experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Indonesian and English language.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,