Head of Claims
- Lead, organize, and manage Claims team in accordance with Company strategic plans and Policy and Procedural Manual (PPM).
- Control, check, and approve claim documents, payment, and guarantee letter.
- Manage complaints from clients/customer.
- Manage all claims reports and review PPM regularly.
- Create good relation with distributors, hospitals provider network, and TPA.
- Manage risk management, fraud/abused claim, compliance issues, BPJS, TPA, and internal audit.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities in any discipline, preferably with medical related.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Life and Health Insurance Industries, preferably with Insurance certification.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Note: Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed beforehand when such occasions arise.