IT Business Analyst
- Serve as a liasion and facilitator between all business units to assist in addresing and resolving IT software issues.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information System/Management.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position, preferably in life insurance industry.
- Able to use charts for system analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,