IT Development Officer
- Development, testing, day to day support and maintenance of core systems applications.
- Troubleshooting of bugs/errors and delivery of most appropriate IT Solutions and system enhancements or new modules to meet the requirements of user.
- Handling user's request on reports creation and/or enhancement if both core systems and legacy systems.
- Participate in requirement definition, design and delivery of various IT development projects.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in JAVA programming, Spring Framework and Hibernate integration.
- Understand MS SQL Server Database Operations.
- Creative problem solving skills in a team environtment and be comfortable communicating clearly and efficiently.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,