IT Development Officer
- Development, testing, day to day support and maintenance of applications within the company.
- Troubleshooting of bugs/errors and delivery of most appropriate IT Solutions and system enhancements or new modules to meet the requirements of user.
- Handling user's request on reports creation and/or enhancement if both core systems and legacy systems.
- Participate in requirement definition, design and delivery of various IT development projects.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Phyton programming, Django Framework.
- Understands MS SQL Server Database Operations.
- Understands HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and ReactJS (is preferable)
- Creative problem solving skills in a team environtmen (good teamork) and be comfortable communicating clearly and efficiently (knowledge sharing.
- Good in code documentation.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,