Java Development Officer
- Supervise development team, assigning tasks, and monitor on their results, meanwhile also working as a team to build a solid team of developments.
- Reviewing and analyze core business application systems.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing both Integral and Universe (existing) systems.
- Create and manage office intranet.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Identify and documentating Integral code infra-structure or framework and database structure.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Information technology.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in JAVA development skill is a must.
- Good understanding of MVC framework such as Spring Framework would be an advantage.
- Understands MS SQL Server Database Operations.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communications skills in Indonesia and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,