Project Management Office Senior Manager
- Define clearly the objective and the scope of a project.
- Prepare project planning, including the time table, resources and budget.
- Organize various professional people working on a project.
- Put attention to and practice risk management to avoid the risk.
- Manage and report progress of the projects.
- Make sure projects meet the objective, meet the standard quality, are completed on time and within budget.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in life insurance industry.
- Preferably having 3 years of experience in handling projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,