Pricing Assistant Manager
- Perform product analysis for all distribution channels.
- Responsible in sales illustration calculation.
- Assist in ensuring that product features developed in product development stage is in accordance with the features reported to OJK.
- Assist in preparation of product filing to OJK.
- Assist in preparation of product report to Regional.
- Negotiate reinsurance rate at pricing stage.
- Ensure the right information of pricing and product is understood by Valuation team.
- Perform annual pricing review.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities in Mathematics/Statistic/Actuarial.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in life Insurance Industry.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,