Risk Management Supervisor
- Collect, compile and analyze data from various sources and perform statistical analysis.
- Draft well-organized reports using word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the data received is on-time and accurate.
- Ensure all related parties understand and aware of risks potentially faced by the company.
- Create risk management tools and implement those tools.
- Monitor figures related to risk management.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities. Preferably in Mathematics/Statistic/Actuary/IT/Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in Life Insurance Industry.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,