Head of Underwriting
- Manage and responsible to all day to day underwriting and administration procedure process comply with PPM and KYC/AML policies and regulation.
- Develop and implement Group Health Underwriting Guideline and review it periodically.
- Develop and implement GTL/GPA and Credit Life proposal and review it periodically.
- Maintain required individual and Group Business data and reports are accurate and complete for business reporting purposes.
- Maintain and increase agreement between TMLI with Medical check up Hospital/Laboratory Clinic provider.
- Manager and maintain relationship Hospital/Clinics providing Medical Check Up for TMLI customers.
- Ensure self audits are conducted within internal audit framework, and minimized fraud case in underwriting.
- Maintain relationship with Reassurance.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any major. Medical background would be an advantage.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Underwriting and Employee Benefit area.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,