- Responsible for daily risk selection process for new business application and renewal case from individual and group business.
- To perform good analytical and comprehensive underwriting decision.
- Responsible for maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) of risk selection process.
- Follow up daily pending application.
- Prepare underwriting decision letter to potential customer and/or customer.
- Administer and maintain agreement with the clinics/hospitals for medical check-up.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Underwriting area.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2,
Level 33A & 35, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23,