What you should do when accidents occurs
If an accident occurs, you should do the following immediately:
- Make sure you are in a safe position. If your car cannot be moved, turn on the hazard lights
- If you are injured, contact the nearest hospital immediately
- Record the:
- date, time and place of the accident
- name(s) and contact number(s) of the other driver(s)
- license plate numbers of other vehicles involved
- names and phone numbers of victims, and witnesses (if any)
- If possible, take a photo of the damage caused to your own vehicle and the other vehicles and any other evidence
- Check for injuries to other parties
- Make a Police report and contact Auto Claim Contact Centre 14006 to request a towing service
Note: Do not allow your car to be towed by an illegal towing service.
- Report your claim no later than 24x3 hours from the date of the Incident. Quote your name and policy number.
- Complete the form and supporting documents so that the claim can be processed as soon as possible.
- Copy of STNK (vehicle registration document), SIM(driver's license) and insurance policy
- Police Report of accidents, theft or vandalism
- Keep the evidence and show them to the appointed Loss Adjuster (loss assessors) to expedite the claim investigation process.
- Submit the quotation for repair or replacement, subject to our approval.
Let's Get in Touch