Individual Health Insurance
What are the procedures for making inpatient claim (reimbursement)?
In the case of Individual Insurance Business, follow the following processes in order to make a claim for Inpatient and Surgery (Reimbursement) :
- Complete the Inpatient and Surgery Claim Form as provided by PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
- Enclose the original receipt of Hospital bill and / or Operation bill including payment items in details. The original receipt must be signed by authorized officer of relevant Hospital and stamped by the Hospital. In case of inpatient care is performed abroad, please enclose tax invoice.
- Enclose the results of supplementary examination and details of medications during hospitalization.
- Enclose document detailing actions taken during hospitalized.
- Enclose medical records from treating physician during hospitalization.
- In the case of inpatient care is performed abroad, please enclose medical record issued by relevant Hospital
- PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia reserves the right to request any other information and/or document and/or evidences deemed necessary to process the claim.
- All claim documents must be submitted to PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia not later than 30 days of discharge date.