We understand that life insurance is an important purchase in life. Offering various Life Insurance products and rider options, PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia (TMLI) helps you identify a relevant Policy based on your needs in just a few steps:
- Visit our website to view product details. Life Insurance Policy products are conveniently categorized into common needs such as Protection, Savings, or Wealth Planning for easy searching.
- You may also visit the nearest Tokio Marine branch to consult with our Financial Consultant.
Benefits of meeting a Financial Consultant:
- Initial assessment of your insurance needs and risk profile.
- Provide appropriate recommendations and detailed explanation about relevant policy plans.
- Draft a customized Sales Illustration, based on your preferences, as reference material. At this point, additional personal information such as Date of Birth, sex, desired coverage of Sum Assured, premium terms would be needed to draft an accurate Sales Illustration.
Things to take note of when purchasing a Life Insurance Policy
Upon agreement to purchase, the following must be completed.
- Fill out Life Insurance Application Form (SPAJ) with actual data. The SPAJ Form will include Data of Policy Holder, Data of Insured, Data of Beneficiary and Policy Holder’s signature of acknowledgement.
- Submit a copy of valid identification, e.g Resident Identity Card/Driver's Lisence/Passport Identification as supporting documents.
Completed applications will be submitted for underwriting risk approval processing and all final underwriting decisions will be made known to the applicant via official letter and through our Financial Consultant.
Upon Policy approval and acceptance by Tokio Marine, customers must complete the process by
- Making insurance premium payment based on agreed quotes.
- Signing the Policy Receipt Form as acknowledgement.*
*Please note that customers have fourteen (14) days to review content of the Policy. If the Policy does not meet the requirement, customers have the right to request for a cancellation within fourteen (14) days before the signing the Policy receipt form.
For every accepted Policy application, the customers will be provided a Policy book through our Financial Consultant. The Policy book will contain detailed information of purchased Policy as follow:
- Policy Summary, General Provision and Special Provision according to the type of insurance purchased
- Essential details of the Policy holder.
Ready for cashless convenience?
Get in Touch with Us