Product Purchase Procedure
Find out more about how to purchase life insurance policies with our help
We understand that life insurance is an important purchase and with the various life insurance products and Rider options offered by PT. Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia (TMLI), let us help you identify a relevant policy based on your needs.
- Visit our website to view product details. Life insurance policy products are conveniently categorized into common needs such as Protection, Savings or Wealth Planning for easy searching.
- You may also visit the nearest Tokio Marine branch and have a discussion with a Financial Consultant.
Benefits of meeting a Financial Consultant:
- Initial assessment of your insurance needs and risk profile
- Provide appropriate recommendations and detailed explanation about relevant policy plans
- Draft a customized Sales Illustration for you, based on your preferences, as reference material
- At this point, additional personal information such as Date of Birth, sex, desired coverage of Sum Assured, premium terms would be needed to draft an accurate Sales Illustration
Things to take note of when purchasing a Life Insurance Policy
Upon agreement to purchase, customer have to complete the following,
- Fill out Life Insurance Application Form (SPAJ) with real and honest data. The SPAJ Form will include Data of Policy Holder, Data of Insured, Data of Beneficiary and Policy Holder’s signature of acknowledgement
- Submit a copy of valid identification, Driver’s License or Passport Identification as supporting documents
Completed applications will be submitted for underwriting risk approval processing and all final underwriting decisions will be made known to the applicant via official letter and through your Financial Consultant.
Upon policy approval and acceptance by Tokio Marine, customers must complete the process by
- Making insurance premium payment based on agreed quotes
- Sign the Policy Receipt Form as acknowledgement
Please note that customers have fourteen (14) days to review content of the policy and have the right to request for policy cancellation within fourteen (14) days before signing the Policy Receipt Form.
For every accepted policy application, a hardcopy policy book will be printed and provided to the customer through your Financial Consultant. The policy book is for your future reference and will contain,
- Detailed information about the purchased policy
- Policy Summary, General Provision and Special Provision according to the type of insurance purchased
- Essential details of the policyholder
Ready for cashless convenience?
Get in Touch with Us