Assistant Manager, IT Business Analyst
- Responsible to manage new business projects from scope definition through implementation across internal, external and cross-functional teams.
- Responsible to assist in the IT functional initiatives framework development, implementation and maintenance.
- Provide IT solution to meet the business need that aligned to company strategic business objective.
- Recommend solutions to business unit on business opportunity/ problem that had been identified.
- Manages the relationship with Business Stakeholders.
- Follow-up and communicate effectively with relevant parties to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure all mandatory project/ request documents are properly sign-off and documented.
- To provide first line support to front-end subsystems integration matters.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in IT software development environment or as a Business Analyst.
- Possess good planning, execution and analytical skills and is able to articulate well.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Has IT project management experience and good problem solving skills.
- Only MALAYSIANS are encouraged to apply.