Assistant Manager, Software Engineer
- Meet and attend the demand and delivery of application/ system service and system improvement according to predefined standard process(s) and procedure(s).
- Responsibilities range from design, coding, testing, documentation, quality checking and maintenance of programs/ object/ components of software application.
- Responsible for project/ Business As Usual (BAU) changes/ support knowledge sharing and transition among Application Development team where these is a new project/ Business As Usual (BAU) change release/ major system root cause(s) rectification.
- Plan, prepares and executes Unit/ System/ Integration Test and document results
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issue(s) and activities within define Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Conducts preliminary estimates/ Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort
- Analyze programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Analyze and make recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/ recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyze and document the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in IT software development environment.
- Knowledge in Java, MQ, EAI integration, Mobile Application Development, PHP, ASP.NET, MS SQL, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Self-planning capability.