Agency Business Development Manager (Kuching branch & Sibu branch)
Agency Business Development Manager
- Assist Assistant Vice President (AVP) in establishing and implementing strategic plans for business development to ensure all business goals are achieved.
- Monitor agents/branches performance and implement remedial action where necessary.
- Provide guidance and counselling to agents (including mediating agency disputes).
- Provide feeback and market intelligence to Head Office on markets needs and product development.
- Coordinate with Head Office and implement all business development related activities including sales/product promotions and contest, road shows, new product launches, annual agency awards, agency tour and etc.
- Any other duties that the Company may assign from time to time.
- A recognized Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be self driven, independent and able to lead a team.
- Excellent leadership & management skills, good interpersonal communication skills and resourceful.