Assistant Manager, IT Security
- Assist in planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- To review IT Security SOP, identifying gaps and propose a countermeasure.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Proposed, designed, and implemented various Information Security related projects, such as vulnerability assessments, remediation, intrusion detection, border security, and patch management.
- Manages enterprise security solutions such as; Endpoint Solution (Anti-Virus and DLP), Intrusion Detection, Firewalls, Content filtering (Proxy), Log event management, FIM (File integrity monitoring), NAC (Network Access Control) and Privileged ID management
- Ability to communicate security issues/threat notification/incident response to peers and management in timely manner.
- Prepare Monthly Security Metric Report for the following:
- Antivirus Threats Summary Repor
- Internet Usage Repor
- EPO/DLP Report
- Manage security orientation and security awareness programs.
- Coordinate with IT Compliance, Infra and System Administration Team to ensure the System Deployment Security Checklist is completed for new system and server deployment.
- Provide support in assessing the overall risk profile of a new project or major application changes accordance to Application Security Risk Assessment Guidelines.
- Coordinate and ensure the yearly Pentest is carried out with remediation in place.
- Coordinate periodic review on user ID management
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in IT security and risk management environment.
- CISSP certified preferred.
- Must have experience handling IT Audit, IT Security, IT Governance and Risk Management.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good strategy planning