Assistant Manager, IT Security
- Assist in developing and maintaining IT security policy, procedures, standards and guidance consistent with TMIM and TMA requirements.
- Coordinate security orientation and security awareness programs.
- Coordinate with IT Compliance, Infra and System Administration Team to ensure the System Deployment Security Checklist is completed for new system and server deployment.
- Assist IT Compliance in assessing the overall risk profile of a new project or major application changes accordance to Application Security Risk Assessment Guidelines.
- Coordinate and ensure the yearly Pentest is carried out with remediation in place.
- Assist in Web Security Assessment (if any).
- Perform periodic review on user ID management.
- Studying and recommending security patching for Operation System and Application.
- To review the current IT SOP, identifying the security gaps and propose a countermeasure.
- Ensure Antivirus signature is up-to-date in workstation & servers.
- Ensure hard disk of new laptop/desktop is encrypted before deployment
- Corporate thumb drive management.
- Managing of Solarwinds LEM by reviewing the security audit logs base on rules and policies .
- Coordinate with Infra Team to ensure the security threat notification is attended and remediated in timely manner.
- To perform Websense policy management and user internet access administration maintenance
- To ensure Letter of Undertaking is acknowledged by laptop and thumbdrive user.
- Periodic review on Data Centre authorized person access.
- Monthly Report and Review of Antivirus Threats Summary Report, Internet Usage Report and ePO Encryption Summary Report
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in IT security and risk management environment.
- CISSP certified preferred.
- Must have experience handling IT Audit, IT Security, IT Governance and Risk Management.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good strategy planning