Motor Portfolio Analyst
- To support the Head of Motor Department in managing the overall Motor portfolio and Motor underwriting of the organization.
- Portfolio Analysis - Analyze Motor portfolio and provide recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Research and Development - Market scanning, competitor benchmarking, new segment analysis, product development / enhancement.
- Systems and Operational Analysis - Analyze and maintain system rate tables and other underwriting controls.
- Strategy and Planning - Design and execute strategies to grow Motor portfolio profitably in line with Company strategies, objectives and business plans.
- Minimum Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or Insurance related professional qualifications such as AMII, ACII, AII and DMII.
- Good communications skills - written & oral.
- Must have good analytical skill.
- Solid knowledge in underwriting of Motor.
- Good market knowledge In Motor products.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in general Insurance Industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.