Head, IT Planning and Operations
- Plan and develop the overall IT strategy and roadmap to support the business growth and transformation.
- Responsible for defining Enterprise Architecture and standardizing processes in IT.
- Define governance standards to be followed.
- Define Change Management process.
- Provide value-added strategic analysis to identify and analyze business opportunities.
- To rationalize investments and develop strategies to grow profitability and transformation via IT.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum twelve years’ (12) years of working experience in IT environment with at least 6 years’ experience in project/programme management and 4years’ in IT Planning.
- Must have experience and knowledge in insurance or financial industry.
- Strong project management and excellent organisational skills are fundamental.
- Have experience in leading/driving large business transformation programs.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Self-planning capability.
- Effective communication skills in oral and written.
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership.