Head of Information Technology
- Provides the vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives in support of the business objectives.
- Lead strategic IT planning and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization, and company’s business processes by capitalizing on IT.
- Lead Cyber Security & Data Privacy initiatives to ensure the company and customer data is protected.
- Work with the IT Steering Committee and Senior Management team on project portfolios related to the information technology systems, hardware and security.
- Define and communicate all IT systems corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization.
- Oversee and manage all IT infrastructure, including software, hardware and network.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing and/or directing an IT function.
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management.
- Great understanding of project management principles.
- Proven leadership abilities in managing teams.
- Broad knowledge of the current and emerging trends in the IT industry, including technology directions and strategic application to cater for future business needs.
- Preferably with relevant insurance domain knowledge.