Head of Sales (Based in Seremban)
- Oversee the business development of all distribution channels includes marketing officers, marketing support, agency and corporate account whilst all technical and operation function are pooled under Regional Hub/ Branch.
- Develop and implement business plan and achieve set business target for various distribution channels of the sales office.
- Plan and conduct market intelligence and provide marketing feedback from agents, business partner and marketing staff to management to identify improvement areas.
- Assign sales target to all channels/ marketing officer within the sales office.
- Develop and strengthening relationship with key agents and corporate account under the respective region.
- Ensure compliance to external regulations and internal policies, guideline and procedures for effective risk management.
- Responsible for tasks remained at sales office such as general administration, customer/ counter service and HR issue.
- At least a Degree in Business or Marketing or any insurance relevant professional certification such as ACII/ AMII.
- Minimum ten (10) years of working experience in business, marketing of operations or in a related function with demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Experience and knowledge of operations and leading business units.
- In-depth insurance business knowledge and understanding to contribute to management decision-making.
- Successfully delivered on KPIs especially top-line and bottom-line business results.
- Customer focus with the ability to support and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Possess team player with good track record of leading multi-cultural and functional teams to deliver corporate objectives.
- Excellent presentation/ communication and facilitation abilities across various levels of seniority.