Junior Executive, New Business Processing - Marine (One year contract)
- Issuance and processing the Marine policies and endorsements.
- Compliance to all guidelines and regulations related to policy/ endorsement processing.
- Daily check, draft, monitor, compute premium and vet submission on completed information and documents.
- Perform risk accumulation checks to ensure risk exposure kept within company retention limits.
- Prepare monthly report and ad-hoc reports when and as necessary.
- Attend to incoming mail/ submission/ calls/ correspondence.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline or any insurance relevant professional certification.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in insurance industry.
- Experience in Marine and/ or non-motor class will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge or working experience in statistic and actuarial science will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Central Administration Bureau (CAB) system, PAsia System and/ or eDMS System will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in oral and written in English and Malay.
- Good mathematical skills and interest in numerical.
- Posses a good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Highly proficient in relevant computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Fresh graduate is most welcome to apply.