Manager, Brand and Communications
- Assist and support the Head of Brand & Communications to execute conceptual designs, creatives and production of marketing collaterals.
- Write clear, original and persuasive copy, aligned with corporate brand guidelines with exceptional attention to voice, tone and grammatical precision consistent with the marketing direction and objectives.
- Ensure designs, copy, media, print, web projects are completed through internal or external resources.
- Present creative concepts with rationale to project teams.
- Degree in Art, Design or Communications.
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience creating medium-large advertising and promotion projects including web, print and applications or relevant working experiences.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite Softwares like Illustrator, Photoshop
- Video Editing Software skills for Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or After Effects will be an added advantage
- Possess strong design and presentation skills, attention to details and ability to analyze and conceptualize.
- Experience in estimating production budgets and resource planning skills will be an added advantage.
- Have an innovative and solution oriented mindset.
- Good communication and written skills.