- Establish contract management structure including setting up contract depository and contract management policy and procedure with clear roles and responsibilities of business units and legal department.
- With understanding of business requirements and risks associated with the business, draft contracts and other legal documents with clauses that prevent legal risks which potentially impact the company.
- Ensure timely and regular vetting and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents and make amendments where necessary.
- Minimum Degree in Law.
- Minimum four (4) to five (5) years of working experience in Legal in financial industry.
- Experience and knowledge in insurance background will be a plus.
- Effective communication skills in oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and responsible.