Senior Executive, Claims Support
Operations, Claim Operation
- Provide and supervise claims supports team in term of Receiving and Registrations; Payments Requisitions; Verification and Follow Up (diary management) or Files and Documents Management to facilitate smooth claims assessment function.
- Supervise the processing are carried out by the team within desired target turnaround time of respective claims activities to ensure compliance to internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure claims customer services such as claims enquiries; receiving; etc are attended timely as and when required.
- Collectively ensure proper and accurate retention or record of claims documentation are maintained.
- To support other assignments by reporting line as and when needed.
- Degree in relevant fields. Preferably insurance related certifications.
- Minimum three (3) years’ of working experience in relevant job scope.
- Experience in project or process improvement initiatives will be an added advantage.
- Preferably claims processing skills, administrative and/or general insurance experience.
- Possess effective leadership and team engagement skill.
- Effective written and communication skills.