- Meet and attend the demand and delivery of application/system service and system improvement according to predefined standard process(s) and procedure(s).
- Responsibilities range from design, coding, testing, documentation, quality checking and maintenance of programs/object/components of software application.
- Responsible for project/BAU changes/support knowledge sharing and transition among Application Development team where these is a new project/BAU change release/major system root cause(s) rectification.
- Plan, prepares and executes Unit/System/Integration Test and document results
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issue(s) and activities within define SLA
- Work with business / stakeholder as required.
- Conducts preliminary estimates/Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Analyse and make recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyze and document the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modelling.
- •Manage all applications resources, including vendors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the other IT section and the customer.
- Train, provide analytical and technical guidance, and provide leadership to application team.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge of business acumen and organization awareness.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.