Assistant Manager, Actuarial - Pricing
- To perform product pricing and sensitivity tests to ensure viability of the product, as well as ensuring adoption of actuarial best practices within the team.
- Assist in carrying out actuarial tasks related to product pricing and development in accordance to regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Assist in carrying out experience analysis.
- To prepare timely submission and filing of product documentation to regulator(s).
- Provide support for ad-hoc/statistics request from various stakeholders within the organization and regulators.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in product development process to ensure feasibility and viability of the new product.
- Degree in relevant fields such as Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics.
- Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary under Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) / Society of Actuaries (SOA) / Institute of Actuaries (IOA) / Institute of Actuaries of Australia (IOAA) / Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA) or equivalent.
- Minimum four (4) years working experience in actuarial for General Insurance or related role.
- Well verse with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Familiar in Statistical Analysis Software (SAS) or other computer programming such as SQL, VBA would be an added advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skill with good managerial skill.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.