Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Agency Marketing
- Manage own agency unit in achieving positive business growth and business expansion of the Branch/Marketing Unit.
- Plan and develop the continual agency development which aims to enhance the quality and competency of the Branch’s and Marketing Unit’s distribution channels.
- Recruitment of new agents and developing the agency business.
- Provide professional advices and supports and efficient service to agents related to their insurance requirements and needs.
- Provide quotation to agents.
- Manage on the submission of cover notes, credit control and premium collection from agents.
- Monitor the acceptance of risk in compliance with Underwriting Standing Order.
- Ensure the collections of premiums in compliance with credit control policy.
- Provide guidance and training to new agents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department/Unit Head as and when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline or professional qualification in Insurance (MII/AMII/ACII).
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of working experience in relevant insurance industry.
- Possess fundamental or basic General Insurance knowledge or practice will be an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing and sales principles and methodologies.
- In-depth insurance business knowledge and understanding to contribute to management decision-making.
- Successfully delivered on KPIs with proven track record in production, recruitment of agents and business development.
- Effective communication in writing, business presentation and interpersonal communication across various levels of seniority.
- Customer focus with the ability to support and guide stakeholders’ project requirements.
- Good problem solving skills.