Executive, Customer Service (Call Centre)
- Continuously attend to inbound and outbound calls routed to Call Centre as per agreed service level and maintain a high competitive standard of Customer Service expectations.
- Ensure that all requests and enquiries are attended prudently and in accordance to all regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Ensure consistent service delivery in call handling.
- Support inter department in identify and resolve service gaps for process improvement.
- Maintain proper tracking of feedback and complaint logged through Call Centre and escalade to Complaint Handling Unit.
- Undertake projects allocated by Management.
- A recognized Degree in Business or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be customer focus with excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and self-motivated.