- Continuously attend to walk in customers and agents as per agreed service level and maintain a high competitive standard of Customer Service expectations.
- Ensure that all requests and enquiries are attended prudently and in accordance to all regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Ensure consistency and quality in customer handling as a successful team’s service delivery.
- Support inter department in identify and resolve service gaps for process improvement.
- Undertake projects allocated by Management.
- A recognized Degree in Business or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess effective communication skill and customer focus.
- Able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems efficiently.