Job / Function Purpose :
The key role of the Mobile Application Manager is to lead and manages the design and development in the enterprise system, web & mobile architecture, design, manage development, deployment, and support. Responsible for performing all or part of the full life-cycle development process, ranging from analysis, design, enterprise system, manage web & mobile development, testing, implementation and support.
- discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues
- developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- working closely with business users to constantly innovate app functionality and design
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical architecture of design and implementation of the mobile solution
- Lead the mobile team in the design of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Master the modeling in the design, data models, and application / table relationships.
- Design models including data and process models.
- Day to day management of change requests in the relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Overall responsibility of on-time delivery, and quality of mobile applications.
- Participate in software development lifecycle from requirements to design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Level of Education: Degree in Computer Science
- At least five years of experience in mobile and web programming
Knowledge and Skills:
- Programming languages such as C#, Java, Objective-C, HTML5 and other latest mobile development languages
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good in graphical design