IT Planning Manager
- To develop tactical IT plans aligned to business transformation strategies.
- To support unit head on planning and tracking of overall IT strategy, budget and expense.
- Provide value-added analysis to identify and analyse business opportunities.
- Identify new technology that can be adopted in TMIM for business opportunity and process improvement.
- To work with Corporate Planning to ensure that IT budget and expense reporting are up to date.
- Engage with business stakeholders on their IT needs for IT planning and budget purpose.
- Work with solution development team to identify in trend applications and technology for internal use.
- Prepare necessary documentation and proposals to seek approval for IT driven projects.
- Responsible for standardizing processes within IT together with the various IT function heads
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum seven 7 year(s) experience in IT environment, with five 5 year(s) experience in project/program management and three 3 year(s) experience in IT planning works.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good business acumen and organisation awareness.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills in oral and written.
- Good strategy planning