The candidate will rotate throughout the whole organization with a focus on Operations, Distributions Channel, Financial Management and Corporate Governance for two years, approximately half year per rotation, to gain broad exposure to various functional areas. Areas of rotation may include Claims, New Business, Propositions, Agency Sales, Bancassurance Sales, Finance and Investment etc. Upon completion of the program, candidate typically will stand the opportunity for continuation as Permanent hire if meeting the expectation and requirement during the program.
- Carries out duties of rotation assignment and acquires a working knowledge, an understanding of all type of insurance products.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of market segment while learning about business challenges.
- Participates in management development curriculum as opportunities arise. This may also include special assignments or key experiences essential to the nature of the program.
- Gains cross-functional insight into business operations and translates those insights into organizational effectiveness.
- Preferably candidates with recognized Degree/MBA with minimum CGPA 3.3 and above from Actuarial Science/ Statistics/Economics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Prior work experience in the Professional Finance Institute or Life Insurance industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the desire and ablity to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to successfully manage a multi-project workload.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.