- Recruitment of Agent and developing the Agency business.
- Efficient and prompt service to agents.
- Provide technical knowledge and quotation to agents.
- Follow up and ensure the collections of premiums are on time.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) guidelines and Underwriiting Standing Order (USO).
- Provide training to new agents.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline or professional certification in DMII/ AMII.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of working experience in relevant insurance industry.
- Must have fundamental or basic General Insurance knowledge or practice.
- Good communication and Public Relations skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.