Manager / Assistant Manager, Training & Development
- Conduct and implement in-house product related training programs using effective training methodology.
- Develop training materials to enhance agency force’s effective selling skill and to assist in translating these materials for agency force from English to Mandarin.
- Collaborate with operations department to develop operational related training to enhance agency’s knowledge in insurance operation.
- To develop and implement e-learning modules on product as well as compliance related program as an alternative avenue for agency force to learn.
- Develop training programs based on needs identified includes session plans, training notes for participants and post-training assessment modules.
- Organize agency related activities and functions.
- Provide guidance and coach trainer in accordance of their needs.
- Undertake any department projects or initiative as and when required by the Management.
- A recognized Degree in Business Administration, Education, Insurance or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least four (4) years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective people development.
- Willing to travel and work in the evenings when required.