Manager, Personal Lines
- Work with Head of Department (HOD) to develop a high performance team in delivering excellent customer experience for personal lines (PA) from policy processing to claims assessment and processing.
- Assist to review and identify both functions and processes for improvement to maximize efficiency of available resources, subject to compliance with approved governance framework.
- Review existing policies / procedures and processes of personal lines business and prioritize areas to make them more customer-focused.
- Custodian of operation manuals ensuring that they are well documented complete with process workflows and relevant system user guides are up-to-date and informative.
- Participate in build, enhance and improve applications, systems and processes to facilitate the growth of personal lines business and add value to customer experiences.
- Ensure that the established processes, guidelines, controls and policies are complied with by the team.
- Work with Model Office to drive improvement in processes in achieving excellent customer service experience.
- Work with head of department (HOD) to establish and build a strong team with high morale and standard of professionalism to accomplish best practices to meet desired service level agreement (SLA) and turnaround time (TAT).
- Drive a knowledge base culture within the team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least ten (10) years of working experience in insurance or financial industry is required for this position.
- Experience in leading and managing a team in operations is an added advantage.
- Progress in AMII/ ACII/DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications is an added advantage.
- Certification in Project Management and business process improvement are added advantages.
- Product Knowledge of Personal Lines (PA).
- Excellent Relationship management.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio).
- Knowledge in Policy Asia and Group Asia is added advantage.