Manager, Talent Management and Culture
- Responsible for the overall implementation of frameworks, strategies, tactics and execution of the talent management, employee engagement, culture and internal communications for the organization
- Design and manage the talent management, engagement, culture and communication framework, ensuring alignment with the overall HR / PEOPLE framework
- Design and manage strategies and activities in relation to talent management, employee engagement and cultural development in alignment with the organization’s directions and objectives
- Design, develop and deliver relevant programs in the identified areas as required
- Manage all operational matters in employee engagement, culture development, communications and talent management
- Provide consultation and support to other leaders to ensure proper roll out, implementation and results for engagement and culture
- Other responsibilities in supporting the overall PEOPLE / HR agenda of the organization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.