Regional Trainer (East Malaysia / Northern region)
- Conduct and implement in-house training programs for agency force.
- Assist in developing training materials to enhance agency force’s effective selling skill and to assist in translating these materials for agency force from English to Mandarin.
- To develop and implement e-learning modules on product as well as compliance related program as an alternative avenue for agency force to learn.
- Develop training programs based on needs identified includes session plans, training notes for participants and post-training assessment modules.
- Organize agency related activities and functions.
- Assist in department projects or any ad-hoc initiative as and when required by the Management
- A recognized Degree in Business Administration, Education, Insurance or any other equivalent qualification.
- Three (3) years of working experience as Trainer in insurance industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective people development.
- Willing to travel and work in the evenings when required.