Senior Executive Marketing (Based at Alor Setar)
Motor Franchise Holders & Dealers
- Develop and secure business opportunities to achieve maximum productivity and sales, especially with motor dealers in the assigned area.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to acquire new customers/ motor dealers and cross selling the Company’s product offerings and services.
- Develop business opportunities and effectively manage the Brand including managing a healthy portfolio with acceptable loss ratios, cross sell initiatives, improved renewal ratios.
- Understand Company’s objective and work with Sales Team closely to meet the Target.
- Ensure dealers needs and inquiries are attended in a timely manner.
- Proactively develop new ideas and plan to implement them in fast paced environment.
- Monitor and provide regular updates on sales performance of the team.
- Perform all activities within the guidelines of regulators and internal service level agreements and standards, financial planning policy, procedures and processes.
- Minimum Degree in Business Marketing or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in sales/ marketing environment.
- Possess good planning, execution and analytical skills and able to articulate well.
- Strong creative thinking and ability to create the right outcomes for the business.
- Good team player, self-motivated and continuously strive for improvement and enhancement.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.