Senior Manager, Actuarial - Valuation
- Ensure timely submission and accuracy of results for regulatory reporting to BNM.
- Assist Appointed Actuary to prepare the Financial Condition Report (FCR), Quarterly Valuation report and RBC submission to BNM.
- Provide actuarial technical support for Stress Test, ICAAP, Standard Capital Modelling, Control Standard Assessment exercises, supported by insightful analysis, meaningful action plan, and timely communication to various stakeholders.
- Review, manage, and ensure appropriate reinsurance structure and arrangements.
- Carry out ad-hoc statistical analysis to address requests from various stakeholders.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors.
- Supervise, manage and ensure smooth transition for IFRS17 project.
- Degree in relevant fields such as Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics.
- Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary under Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) / Society of Actuaries (SOA) / Institute of Actuaries (IOA) / Institute of Actuaries of Australia (IOAA) / Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA) or equivalent.
- Minimum seven (7) years for Senior Manager and five (5) years for Manager of working experience in actuarial for General Insurance with at least five (5) years for Senior Manager and three (3) years for Manager in valuation role.
- Well verse with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Familiar in Statistical Analysis Software (SAS) or other computer programming such as SQL, VBA would be an added advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skill with good managerial skill.