Discover our funds catering to varying risk appetites.
Tokio Marine Life InsurTokio Marine Life Insurance Participating Fund
This is also known as “Par Fund”. Assets are invested with a long- term objective, that is equal to the long-term commitment of our insurance policiesance Participating Fund
Aims to maximise medium- to long-term returns from quality shares listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and foreign stock exchanges.
Aims to provide medium- to long-term accumulation of capital, from quality fixed income securities.
An actively managed fund that seeks to maximise medium- to long-term returns, by investing in shares and fixed income securities through:
- TokioMarine- Enterprise Fund
- TokioMarine-Bond Fund
- other TokioMarine funds and third party funds that become available in the future
Aims to achieve medium- to long-term capital appreciation from a single collective investment scheme with select securities such as equities and linked bonds, either listed or to be listed, from Asia (non-Japanese) equities markets.
Aims to provide a balance of income and potential for capital growth, from:
- stocks listed on Bursa Malaysia or other stock exchanges
- unlisted stocks, Islamic debt securities and other non-interest bearing assets acceptable under the principles of Shariah
Invests in the RHB Leisure, Lifestyle & Luxury Fund which derives long term capital appreciation by investing in equities, and equity related securities issued by companies that:
- provide goods and services in the leisure, lifestyle and luxury market
- offer any other collective investment schemes with similar investment objectives