Assistant Infrastructure Delivery Manager (1-year contract)
- Manage end-to-end on various IT Infrastructure projects (i.e. project initiation to closure);
- Lead technical discussion in area of IT Infrastructure domain with external vendors or internal IT Operation team;
- Responsible to create, monitor and control the project objectives, scopes, budget, risk and mitigation, schedules, milestones and deliverable;
- Ensure projects are executed based on the scope, timeline and budget to meet the business objectives and needs while ensuring work quality standards are met;
- Responsible to perform risk and issue identification with mitigation controls to manage them;
- Responsible for facilitating meeting, discussion and reporting of projects status to stakeholders timely;
- Required to work in collaboration with the various stakeholders, internal operation team and external vendors for initiatives and projects;
- Responsible for orchestrating project handover to BAU/Operation team with the required training and documentation;
- Maintain and build services relationships with business users, stakeholders and programs to ensure agreed targets and conditions are met;
- Any other tasks as assigned by Head of Department.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Skills / Experiences
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant experience in project management in the infrastructure domain;
- Experience in Outsourcing and Vendor Management (vendor evaluation, validation and assessment);
- Experience in running multiple platform/ infrastructure/network projects with proven track record of successful delivery;
- Familiar and hands-on experience in effecting MAS regulatory guidelines (e.g. MAS TRM Notice & Guideline, Outsourcing Guideline, etc);
- Familiar with Data Centre Operations and Disaster Recovery;
- Familiar with core platform (AS/400, Wintel, Storage, Network, Databases) and Security technologies preferred;
- Relevant domain knowledge (e.g. Life Insurance, IT GRC) is preferred;
- Team player, highly driven, independent and resourceful;
- PMP/CITPM/ITIL would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, written and communication skills required;
- Proven track record on the ability to develop good working relationships.