Training Manager/ Assistant Training Manager
- Execute the E-KYC project plan: develop UAT plan, conduct UAT, develop recommendation guides, develop E-KYC learning guide, train and coach Reps to use E-KYC.
- Maintain E-KYC: On-going enhancement and revision to ensure content and practices are relevant and compliance with industry requirements.
- Fulfil Industry Requirements: Conduct Rules and Regulations, and other market conduct related training to help Reps fulfill their CPD requirements.
- New Agents Induction: Conduct New Agents Induction which includes Sales Advisory Process, Product Knowledge and Market Conduct.
- Lead Trainer for Bank Channel: Conduct induction program for all Bank partners.
- Drive training on retirement planning
- Maintain Brunei products training materials
- Degree holder, preferably with specialization in Finance related subjects
- CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9(A) and Certificate in Health Insurance are essential
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience & some training experience
- Experienced in Training & Competency work