Name(s) and contact number(s) of the other driver(s)
Date, time and location of accident.
Name(s) and contact number(s) of witness(es), if any
Damages caused to the other vehicle(s).
Damages caused to your own vehicle.
Injuries, if any, caused to person(s) involved in the accident.
If possible, take photographs of the positions of the vehicles after the accident, the accident site and the damages caused to the vehicles involved in the accident.
Call ambulance if someone is injured.
Report to the police:
1) if injury is sustained; or
2) where a government vehicle or property is involved; or
3) where a foreign registered vehicle is involved; or
4) where a cyclist or pedestrian is involved.
Report the accident at any one of our Approved Workshops.
Instruct our approved workshop on whether you are reporting for record purposes, claiming from your own policy or against third party’s policy.
If you are claiming from your own policy, we shall send a surveyor to view your vehicle once we receive the report form and estimated cost of repair.
If we appoint Adjusters or Surveyors, please work with them to assist in the investigations.
Forward accident footage from in-vehicle camera to us.
Guidelines on What to Do After an Accident
1. Do not admit liability or make any offer to a third party.
2. Refer and forward all the following documents to us immediately for our perusal and direction:
Original copy of any Writ of Summons;
All composition fine or other documents from the traffic police;
All correspondence/notice of claim from a third party.