New payment method for your life insurance policies
It is now easier to service your policy with the following payment options:
- NEW Internet Banking: DBS Bill Payment (for DBS / POSB Internet Banking Users)
- Select TM Life Insurance and enter your Policy Number in the Bill Reference field for Life policy.
- Select TM Life Insurance to add as Billing Organisation and enter your Policy Number in the Bill Reference field and submit.
- Cheque, NETS or Cash at our Customer Service Centre
- Using AXS online or terminal
- Application for Interbank GIRO
- Download and submit the completed Application form for Interbank Giro to Tokio Marine Life Insurance one month before the next premium due date. This form is available at http://www.tokiomarine.com/sg/en/personal/resources/forms.html
- Note: GIRO Application will usually take 1 month to process. Hence, you are required to send your payment via cash / cheque while waiting to complete the application process.
- Interbank Fund Transfer to TMLS bank account. The details are as follows:
|Branch Name||Robinson Road|
|Swift Code (If required)
|Bank Address (If required
for internet fund transfer)
|10 Marine Boulevard Walk
#01-04 Marina Bay
All administrative and bank charges and currency exchange difference (if applicable) will be borne by the customer.
Upon transferring the premium payment, kindly email us at email@example.com with the following detail(s):
- A screen shot of the transfer confirmation showing the policy number, amount and date.
If you do not have the screenshot, please email us with the following details:
- the policy number for which the premium amount is due for
- date of transfer/deposit
- Total amount transferred
- confirmation/reference no. of the transaction (if any)
I wish to terminate my GIRO deduction bank account. What forms should I complete?
- Complete the GIRO Termination Form and mail it to TMLS.
- The form is available at http://www.tokiomarine.com/sg/en/personal/resources/forms.html
- Note - Monthly premium payment is only accepted through Interbank GIRO
In the event that we do not receive your premium within the grace period, your policy may lapse. If your policy has attained cash value, a Non-Forfeiture Loan (NFL) to the unpaid premium will be applied. NFL is an interest-bearing provision of the plan where the cash value is advanced to fund the premium due and allows the life assured to continue with the policy benefits. For more information on Non-Forfeiture Loan, please refer to http://www.tokiomarine.com/sg/en/personal/resources/faq/life-insurance/non-forfeiture-loan--nfl-.html